Items Similar to Black Lacquered Steel Curule Base Writing Table with Brass Appointments View More
Black Lacquered Steel Curule Base Writing Table with Brass Appointments
Matte black lacquered steel curule form writing table, with lower back stretcher and multiple brass ball details. Triple beveled ogee edge glass top is one-half inch thick. With a narrower glass top, would also function as a console or sofa table.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1980s
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsScratches to glass top. Nothing major or obtrusive, no chips or cracks.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 29.5 in. x W 55.5 in. x D 30.25 in.H 74.93 cm x W 140.97 cm x D 76.84 cm
- Seller LocationChicago, IL
- Reference NumberLU841913681271
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.8 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2008
Located in Chicago, IL
20th Century Specialists
More From This Seller
Sorrel Ash-Flip Top Trestle Based Writing Table
Vintage 1970s American Desks and Writing Tables
Counter height ash wood flip top desk or writing table finished in sorrel tones with incised back panels. X-shaped collapsible base with foot rail. Slanted top with that flips up to ...
Mastercraft Black Lacquer and Brass Empire Moderne Console Table
Mastercraft Black Lacquer and Brass Empire Mode...
Late 20th Century American Console Tables
Elegant black lacquer and brushed brass Empire style console table by Mastercraft. Finished on all four sides with brass welt details on all sides of the tapered legs. Brass welt fil...
Elephant Tusk Console Table by Suzanne Dahl & Jerry Barich
By Suzzane Dahl & Jerry Barich
Elephant Tusk Console Table by Suzanne Dahl & J...
Suzzane Dahl & Jerry Barich
Vintage 1970s American Console Tables
Lucite and tusk console table with substantial solid brass brackets designed by Suzanne Dahl & Jerry Barich for the Versailles collection. Tusks are cast resin in wonderful condition...
Edward Wormley Bleached Mahogany Reeded Curule Leg Table
By Dunbar Furniture
Edward Wormley Bleached Mahogany Reeded Curule ...
Dunbar Furniture, Edward Wormley
Vintage 1940s American Console Tables
An uncommon and early Edward Wormley design for Dunbar, this reeded Curule leg end table has a three-sided gallery framed top, three part stretcher connecting to the medallions at th...