- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureMid-1800s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionDistressed. Repair to stretcher (image 8). Structurally sound. Unlocked. No key.
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor structural damages.
H 31 in. x W 41.75 in. x D 29.25 in.
H 78.74 cm x W 106.05 cm x D 74.3 cm
- Seller locationPhiladelphia, PA
- Reference numberLU93417135163
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
A Fine 18th Century French Louis XVI Mahogany D...
French Desks and Writing Tables
Brass, Bronze, Mirror, Carrara Marble, Mahogany, Oak
An exceptional dressing table of the finest quality, this exquisite work features the most exhuberant cuts of crotch-mahogany across the apron and top. The center drawer is character...
Desk and Dressing Table, with Mirror Style of U...
Italian Desks and Writing Tables
Mirror, Burl, Brass, Walnut
Guglielmo Ulrich manner desk and dressing table; Desk in walnut, elm and elm burl. Feet in golden brass A wonderful and very useful desk representative of Mid-Century Italian desig...