Items Similar to Regency or William IV Writing Table/Desk with Book Stand View More
Regency or William IV Writing Table/Desk with Book Stand
This is an uncommon form of period William IV (circa 1830-1835) desk or writing table that incorporates a book stand at one end. In addition to the book stand, the table has two side drawers at either end. The leather is an old replacement and the figured mahogany appears to retain its original finish. All elements are in very good to excellent condition including the original pulls and brass casters. One lock is a replacement. The smaller size makes it adaptable to many settings from bedside table to Library book stand.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1830-1835
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsThe table is in overall excellent original condition.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 29.5 in. x W 42 in. x D 22 in.H 74.93 cm x W 106.68 cm x D 55.88 cm
- Seller LocationPasadena, CA
- Reference NumberLU251937767303
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 2 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.7 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2017
Located in Pasadena, CA
More From This Seller
Regency Mahogany Writing Table, circa 1810
Antique Early 19th Century English Regency Desks and Writing Tables
Brass, Mahogany, Oak
This is a very high quality English Mahogany Partners Writing Table. The table dates to circa 1810-20 and is detailed with functional drawers to both sides of table, outset hexagonal...
George III/Regency Tilt Breakfast Table, circa ...
Antique Late 18th Century English George III Dining Room Tables
This is a good English Late George III or Regency tilt-top table that date to circa 1800-1810. The table features a double board figured mahogany top and well-turned and reeded pedes...
Pair Italian Ceramic Elephant Garden Stools or Tables
$1,850 Sale Price / set
Pair Italian Ceramic Elephant Garden Stools or ...
Mid-20th Century Italian Mid-Century Modern Benches
This is a great pair of c.1960s Italian ceramic garden stools or tables. These highly decorative white toned elephants are cast in fine detail and decorated with a lime green trimmed...
Japanese or Korean Corner Stacking Tables, Set of Six
$1,400 Sale Price / set
Japanese or Korean Corner Stacking Tables, Set ...
Vintage 1970s Japanese Other Magazine Racks and Stands
Wood, Paint, Paper
This is a great set of six Japanese style corner stacking tables that are attributed to the American-Korean designer Roe Kasian. Japanese tables of this form are usually lacquered, t...