A long French bistro table with lacquered wood top and wrought iron legs, vintage, circa 1920s. The narrow pine top has a red-toned lacquer and high gloss finish. Molded wood edges are affixed to the sides along the table. Three sets of dainty black iron legs support the top, each with a curved outline and little scroll embellishments. Simple X-stretchers connect the legs. The piece would make a great console or sofa table.
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1920s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Light rust on the legs. The top has one visible big scratch, as well as a spot with lighter varnish. Some age cracks and small nicks from use..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 29.25 in. x W 81.50 in. x D 19.50 in.
H 74.3 cm x W 207.01 cm x D 49.53 cm
- Seller locationAustin, TX
- Seller reference number17109
- Reference numberLU86908969161
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Austin, TX
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like