Items Similar to 19th Century French Fruitwood Farm Table with Long Drawer View More
19th Century French Fruitwood Farm Table with Long Drawer
A good French fruitwood farm table with a breadboard top and scalloped apron resting on cabriole legs ending in hoof feet. The piece has peg construction throughout, with a single long cutlery drawer at one end. Lovely old color and patina, circa 1800-1830.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1800-1830
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsGreat color and patina, minor old worming and repairs. Please contact us for a more complete condition report.
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor structural damages.
- DimensionsH 30 in. x W 80 in. x D 30 in.H 76.2 cm x W 203.2 cm x D 76.2 cm
- Seller LocationSan Francisco, CA
- Seller Reference NumberF219-2
- Reference NumberLU855213728591
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2008
Located in San Francisco, CA
The Art and Antique Dealers League of America
Antiques Associations Members
More From This Seller
Italian Baroque Walnut Table with Drawer
Antique Mid-18th Century Italian Baroque Console Tables
An Italian Baroque walnut serpentine console table, the molded top above a single drawer supported on cabriole legs with carved floral details ending in carved pad feet. Composed of ...
Art Moderne Variegated Green Marble Pedestal Table
Vintage 1980s American Modern Center Tables
A two-part variegated green marble single pedestal table reputedly used in the famous (now closed) Union Square (SF) department store, I. Magnins. Twentieth century.
James II English Oak Side Table with Drawer
Antique 1680s English James II Side Tables
A James II period oak side table, the overhanging top above a long frieze drawer with panelled decoration, supported on barley twist legs joined by a box stretcher ending in bulb fee...
Northern European Inlaid Satinwood Neoclassical...
Antique 1790s European Neoclassical Side Tables
A good quality late 18th century Continental neoclassical parcel ebonized satinwood side table, the shaped marble top above a single drawer framed by inlaid columns over fluted legs ...