Items Similar to Primitive Sculptor Stand, England, circa 1900 View More
Primitive Sculptor Stand, England, circa 1900
Primitive sculptor stand, England, circa 1900. Primitive stand with generous height, slate top and stretcher supports.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1900
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 37 in. x W 24 in. x D 23.5 in.H 93.98 cm x W 60.96 cm x D 59.69 cm
- Seller LocationCulver City, CA
- Seller Reference NumberPRIM359
- Reference NumberLU878910830281
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 14 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.8 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in Culver City, CA
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Industrial Pine and Iron Sculptor Stand, Englan...
Early 20th Century English Industrial Side Tables
Industrial pine and iron sculptor stand, England, circa 1900. With adjustable heights and swivel tops. Measure: 28" to 36" adjustable height.
Sycamore and Ash Preparation Table, England, circa 1900
$9,500 Sale Price
Sycamore and Ash Preparation Table, England, ci...
Antique Early 1900s English Industrial and Work Tables
Sycamore and Ash Preparation Table, England, circa 1900 Massive form in sycamore and ash wood, originally from Wroxhall Abbey.
Primitive Pottery Table, France, circa 1880
Antique Late 19th Century French Primitive Industrial and Work Tables
Primitive pottery table, France, circa 1880. Solid construction with x-frame ends and 5-slatted top.
Primitive Slate Table, France, circa 1930
Vintage 1930s French Primitive Industrial and Work Tables
Primitive slate table, France, circa 1930. Substantial slate top sits on a Primitive pine base with solid construction.