Items Similar to Unique Pine Potters Table, England, circa 1930 View More
Unique Pine Potters Table, England, circa 1930
Unique Potters table, England, circa 1930 Pine construction with original paint and a unique swiveling drawer system.
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1930
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 32 in. x W 47.5 in. x D 29.5 in.H 81.28 cm x W 120.65 cm x D 74.93 cm
- Seller LocationCulver City, CA
- Seller Reference NumberTABLE522
- Reference NumberLU878911706801
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 14 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.8 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in Culver City, CA
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Iron & Marble Table, France, circa 1920
Vintage 1920s French Industrial Patio and Garden Furniture
Iron & marble table, France, circa 1920. Beautiful slab marble top on Iron base with original red paint.
Painted Oak Work Table, England, circa 1780
Antique 1780s English Industrial and Work Tables
Painted Oak Work Table, England, circa 1780 Well worn oak table with original paint and single drawer. Wonderful patina. Two plank top.
Sycamore and Ash Preparation Table, England, circa 1900
$9,500 Sale Price
Sycamore and Ash Preparation Table, England, ci...
Antique Early 1900s English Industrial and Work Tables
Sycamore and Ash Preparation Table, England, circa 1900 Massive form in sycamore and ash wood, originally from Wroxhall Abbey.
Heals of London Teak Garden Set, England, circa...
Vintage 1930s English Patio and Garden Furniture
Heals of London teak garden set, England, circa 1930. Slatted teak outdoor dining table with four dining chairs. Measures: Table 36” W x 36” D x 28” H Chairs 16” W x 16” D x 2...