A mid-eighteenth century hand-planed and hand-carved walnut lowboy, originally intended as a dressing table. Walnut burl veneers on its drawers and case front. Inverted finials at the skirt of its center kneehole arch. Particularly graceful cabriole legs, ending in pad feet. Outstanding today as an end, side, hall, bedside, or even 'mixing' table with a protective tray.
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1745
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Fine restored and polished antique/estate condition..
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses.
H 29.75 in. x W 28.5 in. x D 22 in.
H 75.57 cm x W 72.39 cm x D 55.88 cm
- Seller locationWoodbury, CT
- Seller reference number1512 AJEE CKJ
- Reference numberLU86673606932
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Woodbury, CT
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like