Items Similar to Pair of Early 20th Century European Walnut Octagonal Tables on Wrought Iron Base View More
Pair of Early 20th Century European Walnut Octagonal Tables on Wrought Iron Base
Place this pair of Gothic style side tables on either side of a sofa as end tables; probably crafted in Spain circa 1920, each table features a fruitwood octagonal top sited on a three-leg wrought iron base with scroll decor. Both tables are in excellent condition with a rich walnut patina and rust patinated base finish. Measures: 26" diameter 36" height.
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1920
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 36 in. x Dm 26 in.H 91.44 cm x Dm 66.04 cm
- Diameter26 in. (66.04 cm)
- Seller LocationDallas, TX
- Seller Reference Number182-253
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference NumberLU951212182203
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.8 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2012
Located in Dallas, TX
More From This Seller
Early 20th Century French Directoire Carved Swa...
Early 20th Century French Directoire Side Tables
Elegant antique pedestal table from Paris, France; crafted circa 1920, the fruit wood table features three legs with swan heads and neck and embellished by a round dark green marble ...
Pair of Mid-20th Century French Neoclassical Me...
Mid-20th Century French Neoclassical Side Tables
This elegant pair of vintage side tables was created in Paris, circa 1970. Each two-tier table has a chic, Minimalist style with square legs and a glass surface with gilt border on b...
Early 20th Century French Napoleon III Painted ...
Early 20th Century French Napoleon III Side Tables
Crafted in France, circa 1930, this small table features four long, curved legs, a bottom shelf and a top shelf decorated with floral decor. The elegant, sinuous table has a silver p...
Early 20th Century French Gilt Painted Iron Mar...
Early 20th Century French Side Tables
This elegant, antique round pedestal table was crafted in Southern France, circa 1900. With the original patinated gilt finish, the intricate table features three curved legs and a c...