This is a rare Nuremberg city guard drum from the 19th century. During the 1930s many people visited Nuremberg and all wanted a souvenir, so a lot of unusual souvenirs were made. This is one of them, it's marked and signed at the bottom of the drum. The drum was turned into a table, the glass shows a view of the Nuremberg castle. Nice and rare addition to any collection!
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1938
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. There are light surface scratches here and there and other signs of light wear consistent with age..
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses. Minor fading.
H 24 in.
H 60.96 cm
- Diameter23 in. (58.42 cm)
- Seller locationFrisco, TX
- Seller reference numberMRM#00171
- Reference numberLU237736606823
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2016
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Frisco, TX
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like