Items Similar to 17th Century French Occasional Table with Velvet Top View More
17th Century French Occasional Table with Velvet Top
Delicate, playful occasional table of 17th century French origin. The base is ebonized fruitwood, turned and shaped, crossing in a Classic X-joint at the bottom. The top is finished with a striped crimson velvet and cherry red tassels around the perimeter.
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture17th Century
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 28.5 in. x W 22.25 in. x D 14 in.H 72.39 cm x W 56.52 cm x D 35.56 cm
- Seller LocationNew Orleans, LA
- Reference NumberLU787413370131
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
No Reviews Yet
1stdibs seller since 2004
Located in New Orleans, LA
You may also contact the seller by phone
More From This Seller
19th Century Table with Marble and Mosaic Top, ...
Antique 19th Century Italian Tables
Center circular marble from 100 BC with mosaic field, marble edges on iron base made in Assisi in 1880
17th Century German Faux Bois Armoire
Antique Late 17th Century German Wardrobes and Armoires
A large German painted (faux bois) two-door armoire, 17th century.
17th Century Carved Wood and Polychrome Angel B...
Antique 17th Century French Wall Brackets
A 17th century carved wood and polychrome angel bracket.
Mid-18th Century French Chair with Gilt Detailing
Antique Mid-18th Century French Baroque Chairs
A French chair created circa 1750 in the style of ornate art furniture. The wood is ebonized fruitwood with gilded accents. The legs are tapered and turned, finished with giltwood ac...