This superbly designed table from the earliest years of George II, c. 1730 is of the very finest Cuban or Santo Domingo mahogany, prized for its extreme density, tight grain and magnificent rich color and graining. A simple design, perfectly executed with a dished tilting top, simple turned column and elegant slender tripod legs terminating in pad feet. A beautiful table of its type.
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturec. 1730
- ConditionExcellent. Minor crack to one leg very well restored and unnoticeable.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 26.75 in. x Dm 19 in.
H 67.95 cm x Dm 48.26 cm
- Diameter19 in. (48.26 cm)
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Seller reference number150-105
- Reference numberLU91012158902
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2011
Typical response time: 13 hrs
Located in New York, NY
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like