A French painted and slightly distressed vanity by Jansen, circa 1960s, a looking glass raised on a mirrored top with a vitrine in the middle, flanked by two drawers, raised on four tapering fluted legs, ending in toupie feet.
- CreatorMaison Jansen (Designer)
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1960s
- ConditionDistressed. Overall good, slightly distressed surface. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 54 in. x W 47 in. x D 20 in.
H 137.16 cm x W 119.38 cm x D 50.8 cm
- Seller locationStamford, CT
- Seller reference number102-8439
- Reference number12121986322973
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Stamford, CT
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like