Stunning architectural fragment with beautiful details throughout. Carved crucifix, sheaf of wheat, grapes, and lamb, all with an beautiful patina. Chain installed by previous owner on back for easy hanging. A striking piece.
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1800s
- ConditionGood. Very good condition, especially considering it's age. Wonderful patina. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 23.5 in. x W 38 in. x D 3.5 in.
H 59.69 cm x W 96.52 cm x D 8.89 cm
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Seller reference number7242
- Reference numberLU86009596173
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 16 hrs
Located in New York, NY
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like