An elegant large French 19th century hand-carved wood wine cellar plaque. This lovely French wall hanging wine cellar plaque is oval shaped, made of dark wood and features motifs of intricate hand-carved grapes, ribbons and a medieval looking tower intertwined with the S-monogram at the top. This French wall plaque would be perfect in a wine cellar or hanging in or near a kitchen or dining room.
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture19th Century
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Good condition. Minor wear and light loss on the plaque consistent with a piece from the 19th century. Please see the additional photos for further detail..
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses.
H 40 in. x W 29.5 in. x D 2 in.
H 101.6 cm x W 74.93 cm x D 5.08 cm
- Seller locationAtlanta, GA
- Seller reference numberAccessories #1253
- Reference numberLU87645750003
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Atlanta, GA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like