Items Similar to 19th Century Moonlight Harbour Oil on Canvas by Albert Berg View More
19th Century Moonlight Harbour Oil on Canvas by Albert Berg
Here we have a atmospheric moonlight harbour scene by well listed artist Albert Berg (1825-1884) Large detailed oil painting signed lower right, all presented in original gilt frame. Painting does need to be cleaned which we can undertake for you at a small charge Measure: Height 41 3/4" Width 55 1/4" Depth 4" Canvas size 42 1/2" x 29".
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1872
- Materials and TechniquesCanvas,Oil
- Condition DetailsSOME VERY MINOR LOSSES TO BOTTOM CANVAS EDGE
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 41.75 in. x W 55.25 in. x D 4 in.H 106.05 cm x W 140.34 cm x D 10.16 cm
- Seller LocationDebenham, GB
- Seller Reference NumberEA67-32
- Reference NumberLU87861024448
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in Debenham, GB
LAPADA - The Association of Arts & Antiques Dealers
More From This Seller
19th Century Oil on Canvas Rural Scene by John ...
Antique Late 19th Century English Victorian Paintings
Washing and gardening – a rural scene. Oil on canvas, 1877. John Robertson Reid 1851-1926. John Robertson Reid was a painter of rustic genre and landscapes, often with a sentim...
Pair of Rural Late 19th Century Oil on Canvas P...
Antique Late 19th Century Spanish Rustic Paintings
Pair of late 19th century oil and canvas paintings, circa 1890. Depicting rural life, quite possibly Spanish. Unsigned. Unframed Measures: Height 25" Width 22 3/4" Depth...
Early 20th Century Oil on Canvas by Henry Hilli...
Early 20th Century European Late Victorian Paintings
Compton, Surrey oil painting by Henry Hillier Parker. Henry Hillier Parker was an accomplished late Victorian landscape artist who trained at St Martin and the Royal Academy ...
Pair of 19th Century French Antique Brass Plates Plaques
$1,338 Sale Price
Pair of 19th Century French Antique Brass Plate...
Antique 19th Century French Victorian Decorative Art
Pair of 19th century French antique brass plates plaques Depicting rubens and rembrandt, these large plates are designed to be wall-mounted.