Items Similar to Abstract Mixed Technique by Suzanne Thienpont, 1970s View More
Abstract Mixed Technique by Suzanne Thienpont, 1970s
Belgium, 1971. Mixed technique: Sands of different colors, oil painting and pigments on wood panel. Beautiful matte colors and texture. Elegant frame realized by the artist with sand and giltwood outlines. Not fragile, very good technique used by the artist. She worked this technique during all her artistic career. Signed in mid-centre and signed and dated on the back. Dimensions: H 38 cm x W 33.5 cm x 3 cm D including frame. Very elegant small piece of art. See the great picture of the artist in her house with her paintings in the 1970s. Book about her work in existence.
- CreatorSuzanne Thienpont (Artist)
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1971
- Materials and TechniquesPowder-CoatedSandstone
- Condition DetailsExcellent condition.
- DimensionsH 14.97 in. x W 13.19 in. x D 1.19 in.H 38 cm x W 33.5 cm x D 3 cm
- Seller LocationBrussels, BE
- Reference NumberLU2857312675842
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 2 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2017
Located in Brussels, BE
More From This Seller
"The Picnic" by Joseph De Smedt, Oil on Canvas, 1940
$10,174 Sale Price
"The Picnic" by Joseph De Smedt, Oil on Canvas,...
Early 20th Century Belgian Paintings
Framed oil on canvas signed Joseph De Smedt - Antwerp, Belgium 1894-1970. Subject of three hunters having lunch. Interesting opening of field in the centre giving a depth sensation. ...
Pair of Flower Compositions, France, 19th Century
Antique 19th Century French Decorative Art
Pair of paper collage compositions from the 19th century, French work. Original giltwood frames. Dimensions: 60 cm W x 70 cm H x 2 cm D.
"the Fisherman" Danish Midcentury Oil on Canvas
Vintage 1950s Danish Mid-Century Modern Decorative Art
"The Fisherman", 1950 Oil with texture on canvas Great perspective work Dimensions: 165 cm L x 132 cm H x 3 cm D.
18th Century Pair of Venetian Commedia dell'Art...
Antique Early 18th Century Italian Other Paintings
Commedia dell'arte, comedy of the profession, was an early form of professional theatre, originating from Italy, that was popular in Europe from the 16th through the 18th century. Co...