George-Noel Bouvard (Paris 1912-1975) was the son of Antoine Bouvard ( 1875-1957) Alias Marc Aldine. He was trained by his father starting in1932,teaching him his techniques and tricks. Like his father he became very quickly able to transmit the feeling of the hot sun reflecting against the architecture and waterways of Venice. As well as the flickering and reflections -so impressionists-of water moving in the canal and all the variations of ochre, browns and whites of the Venetian house facades. Oil on its original canvas Signed "Bouvard" bottom left.
- CreatorNoël George Bouvard (Artist)
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1950
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. There has been one repair done on the Canvas in the sky area. well repaired. dimensions without frame are 15"H x 21.5" W.
H 19.5 in. x W 26 in. x D 1.75 in.
H 49.53 cm x W 66.04 cm x D 4.45 cm
- Seller locationCharleston, SC
- Seller reference number2256
- Reference numberLU92026461933
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2011
Typical response time: 3 hrs
Located in Charleston, SC
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like