Items Similar to Italian School, 20th Century View More
Italian School, 20th Century
A view of the Pitti Palace, Florence, with the Palazzo Vecchio oil on canvas Measures: 46cm x 32cm.
- CreatorMichele Viana (Artist)
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1920s
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 18.12 in. x Dm 12.6 in.H 46 cm x Dm 32 cm
- Diameter12.6 in. (32 cm)
- Seller LocationFirenze, IT
- Reference NumberLU4533213935732
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the SellerNew to 1stdibs
Joined in the past six months.
No Reviews Yet
1stdibs seller since 2019
Located in Firenze, IT
More From This Seller
Carl Heuser, German, Late 19th Century
Antique Late 19th Century German Victorian Paintings
A good smoke signed oil on panel Measures: 20 x 16 cm.; 8 x 6 1/4 in.
Portrait Miniature Pendant with Gold Frame, Lat...
Antique 1790s English Georgian Paintings
The pendant holding a late 18th century portrait miniature of a gentleman, mounted in gold, length 5.3cm.
19th Century Italian Micromosaic Square Plaque
Antique 1860s Italian Victorian Decorative Art
Depicting the Pliny's Doves, within a black glass, mounted within a later wood frame, the plaque approximately 4.5cm x 3.5cm, 11cm x 10cm overall Note a piè di pagina The present c...
19th Century Italian Micromosaic Oval Plaque
Antique Late 19th Century Italian Late Victorian Decorative Art
Depicting the Pliny's Doves, within a black marble, mounted within a later gilt gesso and composition frame, the plaque approximately 4cm x 5cm, 8 cm x 6.5cm overall. Note a piè di ...