Monet's Bridge by Laurent Dareau
An original oil painting of the bridge from Monet's garden in Giverny. Laurent Dareau received his Masters of painting from the National Superior Decorative Art School in Paris, and his formal training from the National Fine Art School in Lyon. Laurent lives and works in California and Florida.
- CreatorLaurent Dareau (Artist)
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture2015
- Materials and Techniques
- DimensionsH 52.5 in. x W 52.5 in. x D 3 in.H 133.35 cm x W 133.35 cm x D 7.62 cm
- Seller LocationLondon, GB
- Seller Reference NumberBCP0250
- Reference NumberLU899113488532
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
No Reviews Yet
1stdibs seller since 2010
Located in London, GB
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Shipping of Bornholm, Marine Painting by Mogens Ege
By Mogens Ege
Shipping of Bornholm, Marine Painting by Mogens...
Early 20th Century Danish Beaux Arts Paintings
Mogens Ege was born in Copenhagen and attended the Danish Academy of Fine Arts. Ege travelled widely around his native Denmark, he also had extended stays in New York and Paris. Moge...
By Leo Engels
Early 20th Century Belgian Beaux Arts Paintings
Born in St. Nicolas-Waan in 1882, Leo Engels studied art at the prestigious Antwerp Academy. A stellar student, he won the Van Lerius Prize in 1907 followed in 1908 with his winning ...
Paris Flower Seller
By Henry Malfroy
Paris Flower Seller
Early 20th Century French Beaux Arts Paintings
Henry Malfroy was a French artist born in the South of France into an artistic family, his father was the artist Charles Malfroy. He was considered a post-Impressionist artist of lan...
Moonlight through the Trees, Oil on Canvas Painting
By Jan Grubinski
Moonlight through the Trees, Oil on Canvas Pain...
Early 20th Century Polish Beaux Arts Paintings
Jan Grubinski (1874-1945) Grubinski trained under the influential Polish artist Jacek Malczewski at the Krakow Academy of Fine Art. After this he trained in Paris under the watchful...