Charles Baskerville (Designer)
A modernist intrepretation of the traditional still-life, this painting evokes an early tweentieth century interpretation of the subject by a well respected illustrator.
Place of Origin
Date of Manufacture
Materials and Techniques
Oil on board.
5 in. H x 7 in. W
13 cm H x 18 cm W
West Chester, PA
Number of Items
More from this Dealer
- Oil on Copper Entitled "The Visiting Champion"
- Nova Scotia Landscape
- Pair of Oil on Board Cityscapes by Anna Speakman
- Portrait of Elizabeth Van Dyck Vosburg by Pieter Vanderlyn (The Gansevoort Limne
- Pair of Folk Portraits by Possibly Ammi Phillips
- Oil on Canvas of The Montmorenci Staircase at Winterthur
- Oil on Panel Entitled "Blandford Bay II" by Harry Leith-Ross
- Watercolor on Paper by James Henderson
- Oil on Canvas by Thomas Henry Hope
- Oil on Canvas by Leonard Nelson
- Oil on Board by Albert Lorey Groll
- Blue and Green Pine Painted Hanging Cupboard