Items Similar to Robert McGregor Genre Oil Painting of French Village Scene View More
Robert McGregor Genre Oil Painting of French Village Scene
Robert McGregor genre oil painting of French village scene Here we have a Robert McGregor (1848-1922) painting illustrating peasant life. This is a well-balanced oil on canvas revealing a French country village scene, featuring a water hand pump and stone "Borie" hut found in the Provence region. Measures: Height 17 1/3" Width 21 1/3" Depth 2 2/3" Ea379.
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1900
- Materials and TechniquesOil
- Condition DetailsLOSSES TO FRAME
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses.
- DimensionsH 17.3 in. x W 21.3 in. x D 2.6 in.H 43.95 cm x W 54.11 cm x D 6.61 cm
- Seller LocationDebenham, GB
- Seller Reference NumberNW087
- Reference NumberLU87861024480
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in Debenham, GB
LAPADA - The Association of Arts & Antiques Dealers
You may also contact the seller by phone
More From This Seller
Pair of Rural Late 19th Century Oil on Canvas P...
Antique Late 19th Century Spanish Rustic Paintings
Pair of late 19th century oil and canvas paintings, circa 1890. Depicting rural life, quite possibly Spanish. Unsigned. Unframed Measures: Height 25" Width 22 3/4" Depth...
19th Century Oil on Canvas Rural Scene by John ...
Antique Late 19th Century English Victorian Paintings
Washing and gardening – a rural scene. Oil on canvas, 1877. John Robertson Reid 1851-1926. John Robertson Reid was a painter of rustic genre and landscapes, often with a sentim...
17th Century Oil on Board of Lady, Attributed t...
Antique 1730s German Paintings
17th century oil on board attributed to Balthasar Denner Here we have a oil on board attributed to Denner, circa 1730. Depicting a typical subject of his, showing the face in h...
19th Century Moonlight Harbour Oil on Canvas by...
Antique 19th Century German Paintings
Here we have a atmospheric moonlight harbour scene by well listed artist Albert Berg (1825-1884) Large detailed oil painting signed lower right, all presented in original gilt fr...