Items Similar to Print in Sepia of Notre-Dame de Reims, known in English as Reims Cathedral
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 5
Print in Sepia of Notre-Dame de Reims, known in English as Reims Cathedral
Notre-Dame de Reims "Our Lady of Reims", known in English as Reims Cathedral, is a Roman Catholic cathedral in the French city of its same name. The cathedral was dedicated to the Virgin Mary and is famous for being the traditional location for the coronation of the kings of France. This print is framed in a narrow gold leaf frame with a fancy mat with gold lines. Construction of Reims Cathedral began in the 13th century and concluded in the 15th century. It was built to replace an earlier church, destroyed by fire in 1221, in the tradition of Notre-Dame de Paris and Chartres Cathedral. Reims Cathedral is the seat of the Archdiocese of Reims. The cathedral, a major tourist destination, receives about one million visitors annually.
- DimensionsHeight: 21.75 in. (55.25 cm)Width: 16.5 in. (41.91 cm)Depth: .5 in. (1.27 cm)
- StyleEdwardian (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1900
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. foxing as shown.
- Seller LocationPittsburgh, PA
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU1083816880831
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$110 Standard Parcel Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 3-5 weeks. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Ships From: Pittsburgh, PA
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 3 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in Pittsburgh, PA
4.8 / 5
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
Established in 1960
1stDibs seller since 2014
290 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 1 to 2 days
More From This Seller
- By George VertueLocated in Pittsburgh, PAEngraving by George Vertue of Chief Justice, Sir Matthew Hale. Created in 1735 from an original painting by Mich...Category
Antique 1730s English Elizabethan Prints$135 Sale Price54% Off
- Located in Pittsburgh, PAComplete set of four large hawking prints drawn by F.C. Turner and published in London by I.W. Laird, mid-19th c...Category
Antique Late 19th Century British Georgian PrintsMaterials
- Located in Pittsburgh, PAEight extremely nice hand-colored prints dating 1853-1863, all very similar in coloring and style.Category
Antique 1850s Italian Early Victorian PrintsMaterials
Paper$195 Sale Price / set64% Off
- Located in Pittsburgh, PAEight modern prints measuring 9.5 inches x 13 inches overall, each depicting a different scene of ancient Rome, ...Category
Late 20th Century Unknown Classical Roman Prints$120 Sale Price / set62% Off
- Located in Pittsburgh, PAFour nationality costume prints in excellent condition, measures 7.75 inches x 10 inchesCategory
Antique 1850s European Early Victorian Prints$90 Sale Price / set67% Off
- By Anst v E. Hochdanz 1Located in Pittsburgh, PAFramed German Lithograph by Anst. V. E. Hochdanz, printed by The Hoffmann Printing House of Stuttgart Germany, m...Category
Antique Mid-19th Century German Classical Roman PrintsMaterials
Paper$140 Sale Price65% Off
You May Also Like
Mammoth Photograph of Notre Dame
Located in Rochester, NY
Grand tour 19th century photograph of Notre Dame Cathedral, late 19th century. Matted. Unframed.
Antique 19th Century Grand Tour Photography
Antique Print of a Young Woman, Known as La Fornarina, Published '1772'
Located in Langweer, NL
Antique print titled 'Raphaelis Amasia, vulgo la Fornarina'. Portrait of a young woman, traditionally known as la Fornarina. After Raphael and/or Giulio Romano. Engraved after a pain...
Antique Late 18th Century Prints
19th Century Engraving of "Cathedrale de Reims"
Located in Brooklyn, NY
An excellent and large 19th century view of the portal of Reims Cathedral in Reims, France. The church is the seat of the Archdiocese of Reims and is the building in which the French...
Antique 1880s French Beaux Arts Prints
An Oval Sepia Print in a Carved Giltwood Frame - English circa 1798
Located in London, GB
An oval carved giltwood frame sepia Print, of a mother and three children: English, circa 1798
Antique 18th Century and Earlier Prints
Riva Helfond Notre-Dame de Paris Cathedral in Abstract Watercolor, circa 1954
By Riva Helfond
Located in San Francisco, CA
Riva Helfond (American, 20th century.) Notre-Dame de Paris Cathedral in Abstract Watercolor circa 1954 Fabulous Mid-Century Modern watercolor of the Notre-Dame Cathedral in Paris....
Mid-20th Century American Mid-Century Modern Paintings
1954, Cathedral Notre, Dame Paris, Jean Ribière
By Jean Ribière
Located in Perpignan, FR
Authentic argentique photography, 1954 by Jean Ribière "Notre - Damue vue de Seine" Biography: Jean Ribière, renowned photographer, was National Vice President of the A.N.J.R...
Vintage 1950s French Gothic Revival Photography
Midcentury Palate Knife Oil Painting of Notre Dame Cathedral
Located in Asheville, NC
This palate knife oil of Notre Dame Cathedral was done in the midcentury.
Vintage 1960s French Paintings
Early French Oil Painting Of Notre Dame Cathedral In Faux Bamboo Frame, Paris
Located in Haddonfield, NJ
Late 19th century oil painting of Notre dame cathedral and Paris, seen from the seine river. With its original faux bamboo frame, signed "Rienzi".
Antique Late 19th Century French Belle Époque Paintings
$1,499 Sale Price
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery