Professionally Framed WW II Nautical Signal Flag
This flag represents the "Code or Answer/ Acknowledgement" - according to the international flags and pennants chart. The flag is the largest scale pennant in a rich red and white thick stripes. Hardware is galvanized steel. This is a large ship standard sized flag which is 68 inches long. Professionally framed in natural maple low profile shadow box and sewn on to the matting, this vintage German-made nautical signal flag from WW II era, was never used and acquired as a group (see some of our other listings). Can be hung vertically or horizontally. The purpose of International Signal Code Flags is to be able to communicate with other vessels to provide safety and communication between other boaters.
- Production TimeAvailable Now
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1930s
- Materials and Techniques
- DimensionsH 77.75 in. x W 29.75 in. x D 2 in.H 197.49 cm x W 75.57 cm x D 5.08 cm
- Seller LocationEast Hampton, NY
- Seller Reference NumberGustavo Olivieri 20th C.
- Reference NumberLU832812224923
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.4 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2007
Located in East Hampton, NY
20th Century Specialists
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
You May Also Like
Vintage Parade Flag Collection
American Political and Patriotic Memorabilia