Items Similar to Antique Folk Art Swan Felted Wool Work Picture View More
Antique Folk Art Swan Felted Wool Work Picture
Great Folk Art. Old white felted wool swan floating on a black field with green lily pads, in an ebonized wood shadow box frame, 21 x 21 inches.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufactureUnknown
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsSeveral chips to frame.
- DimensionsH 21 in. x W 21 in. x D 1 in.H 53.34 cm x W 53.34 cm x D 2.54 cm
- Seller LocationConcord, MA
- Seller Reference NumberUN6021
- Reference NumberLU1177212391801
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.4 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in Concord, MA
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Antique Continental Renaissance Style Floral Em...
Antique Late 18th Century European Renaissance Tapestries
Continental Renaissance style couched silk and goldwork embroidered red velvet textile, late 18th to early 19th century. Colorful silk and gold threads form a beautiful floral and vi...
Antique 19th Century Central Asian Lakai Embroi...
Antique Mid-19th Century Central Asian Textiles
Very graphic antique 19th century central Asian Lakai embroidery. Mounting services available. Measures: 22 1/2 x 24 in.
Fine 19th Century 'or Earlier' Antique Linen Em...
Antique 19th Century Belgian Tapestries
Fine 19th century antique linen embroidered table scarf, likely from Belgium or France. Incredibly detailed with scalloped edges and fleur des lis and floral design in center. Mounte...
Very Rare Antique 19th Century Caucasian 'Bordj...
Antique Mid-19th Century Caucasian Turkish Rugs
Antique embroidered textile horse cover. From the Caucasus, Bordjalou area. One of only two known in the world. A very rare and unusual object. Provenance to buyer. 55 1/2 x 54 in.