- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Pair of Chinese Silk Embroidered Panels, Early 20th Century
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1920
- Materials and TechniquesHand-WovenSilk
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 37 in. x W 18.25 in. x D 1.5 in.H 93.98 cm x W 46.36 cm x D 3.81 cm
- Seller LocationHouston, TX
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference NumberLU1378219531662
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- Shipping$55Standard Shippingto Continental US, arrives in 6-18 days. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 1 day of delivery.
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
Established in 1972 as an interior design firm, Charlotte Nail Antiques today operates a shop in the Houston Design Center that is home to an elegant selection of fine antique French, Spanish and Italian furniture, chandeliers, silver, clocks, majolica, fireplace mantels and mirrors. It also spec...
More From This Seller
Early 20th Century Italian
Antique 17th Century French
Antique Late 18th Century Belgian
Antique 1890s French
You May Also Like
Vintage 1920s Asian Chinoiserie
Early 20th Century Southeast Asian Tibetan
Early 20th Century French
Antique Mid-19th Century English Victorian
Glass, Silk, Mahogany
Early 20th Century American Folk Art
Antique 18th Century European
Antique 18th Century Italian Baroque
Vintage 1950s Indonesian