This exceptional and intricate early African beaded art work in blues and greens on a white background depicts a grand building or home. I purchased the tapestry remnant from a couple who acquired it while living in Africa some years ago. It is framed in a shadow box. The tapestry measures 18" x 14".
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1950
- Materials and techniquesBeaded Fabric
- ConditionGood. Some wear to the edges of the tapestry that show its age. See photos..
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor fading.
H 22 in. x W 26 in. x D 2.5 in.
H 55.88 cm x W 66.04 cm x D 6.35 cm
- Seller locationToronto, CA
- Reference numberf87491704057114273fs
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 4 hrs
Located in Toronto, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
You May Also Like