Items Similar to C-130 Tall Propeller Blade Manufactured by Hamilton Standard View More
C-130 Tall Propeller Blade Manufactured by Hamilton Standard
A very high propeller blade manufactured by Hamilton Standard. This blade was mounted on Lockheed C-130 Hercules aircraft. Presented on a base with a both side mirror polished finish. This authentic aircraft’s part - One-off, amazing item - will make a beautiful art wall decoration.
- CreatorHamilton Standard Cie (Manufacturer)
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1960
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsThis aircraft propeller blade has been used for many years. It has imperfections due to its age and use. These variations and imperfections are not defects and are now part of the history of this piece.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 104.73 in. x W 17.72 in. x D 4.73 in.H 266 cm x W 45 cm x D 12 cm
- Seller Locationsaint ouen, FR
- Seller Reference Number122RDR20190302PUB001-1950-A-1
- Reference NumberLU4014312653872
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity
Some items may require special handling and packaging. Request a shipping quote to see what options are available to your destination.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
No Reviews Yet
1stdibs seller since 2018
Located in saint ouen, FR
More From This Seller
Propeller Blade Manufactured by McCauley
Late 20th Century North American Abstract Sculptures
A McCauley propeller blade in its original colors and as it stands. This blade was mounted on a Beechcraft. This authentic aircraft’s part - a real Industrial masterpiece - will make...
Aviation Double Monobloc Blade in Duralium
Early 20th Century French Industrial Wall-mounted Sculptures
True sculpture, this aviation monobloc blade in old Duralium (around 1935) can probably be attributed to the manufacturer Ratier Figeac. The shape of its helical hub makes us think t...
Cessna Caravan Propeller
Cessna Caravan Propeller
Vintage 1980s Aviation Objects
Stainless Steel, Aluminum
A Cessna Caravan Propeller mounted on a stainless steel base and presented in a mirror polished finish. This blade has shocks that magnify it and give it an authentic appearance.
Airplane Radial Engine Sculpture Nine Cylinder "R-985 Wasp Jr"
By Cedric Bayle
Airplane Radial Engine Sculpture Nine Cylinder ...
Mid-20th Century American Industrial Wall-mounted Sculptures
Sculpture made from a radial aircraft engine, the nine-cylinder '' R-985 Wasp Jr '' manufactured by Pratt and Whitney in 1945. After flying several years on a Max-Holste MH-1521 B...