Wrap your wrist with lucky seven beautiful, bright and shining, cornflower blue sapphires (all natural, no-heat, Ceylon origin) in this seriously stunning and impressive bangle bracelet, handcrafted in 15K yellow gold (hence very likely of British origin). The elegantly graduated gemstones, together adding up to 18 carats, and culminating in a central 6.50 carat sapphire, alternate with sparkling bright white old mine-cut diamonds, together weighing 1.50 carats. A singular beauty. Just shy of 1/2 inch wide at the center.
- Of the Period
- Place of originUnited Kingdom
- Date of manufactureCirca 1890
- ConditionExcellent. Gem report available upon request: 3 of the sapphires show slight color change (to purple).
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller locationSan Francisco, CA
- Seller reference number40-1-10100
- Reference numberLU1191915823
Shipping, Returns & Payment
Global Shipping AvailableView all shipping quotes
- Return Policy
Returns can be initiated within 10 days of delivery by contacting 1stdibs.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2010
Typical response time: 6 hrs
Located in San Francisco, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like