14k yellow gold and silver antique Victorian sapphire and diamond bangle bracelet. The knife edge bangle fitted with a one piece removable top featuring a center round AGL certified natural untreated sapphire measuring 7.29 x 6.40 x 3.86 mm, with an approximate weight of 1.30 carats. The sapphire surrounded by ten old mine cut diamonds in a cluster design and flanked by two larger old mine cut diamonds for an approximate total weight of 2.50 carats. Circa 1890. Color: G - H Clarity: VS2 - SI1
- Of the Period
- Place of originUnknown
- Date of manufacture1890s
- ConditionGood. Slight abrasion on sapphire commensurate with age..
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses.
- Diameter2.13 in. (5.42 cm)
- Seller locationKennebunkport, ME
- Seller reference number101838
- Reference numberLU67732766803
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2017
Located in Kennebunkport, ME
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like