Extremely rare vintage c.late 1930's - early 1940's clear plastic with blue color back etched fish bone design bypass bangle bracelet. Reversed hand carved horizontal fish bone pattern repeated around bracelet. Back of bracelet is a deep blue shade. Bracelet is domed and measures approximately 22 mm to 17 mm W. Inner circumference measures approximately 8". Unmarked Material: Plastic material.
- Date of manufactureMid-20th Century
- ConditionExcellent. Minor scratching to edge of bracelet; crazing. Please refer to photos..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller locationThiensville, WI
- Seller reference numberJI:000447
- Reference numberLU54132197603
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2016
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in Thiensville, WI
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
You May Also Like