Miriam Haskell pearl bracelet features three strand of her signature irregular pearls, the uppermost strand of a slightly larger size than the other two, a large pearl clasp and a safety chain. Oval Haskell stamp on back of clasp was used as early as the 1950s.
- Place of originUnited States
- Date of manufacturec.1960
- ConditionExcellent. Very good, metal spacers oxidized.
H 0.75 in. x W 7.5 in. x Dm 1 in.
H 1.91 cm x W 19.05 cm x Dm 2.54 cm
- Diameter1 in. (2.54 cm)
- Seller locationAlford, MA
- Reference numberAU11100320990
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2011
Typical response time: 8 hrs
Located in Alford, MA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
You May Also Like