Items Similar to 1960s Boucheron Paris Braided Gold Mechanical Bracelet Wristwatch View More
1960s Boucheron Paris Braided Gold Mechanical Bracelet Wristwatch
Boucheron Paris Formed of twisted yellow gold rope centered by a motif set with brillant cut diamonds and round blue sapphires, hiding a yellow gold watch. Mechanical movement. French assay marks for gold. Signed and numbered .
- Place of OriginFrance
- Date of ManufactureCirca 1965
- WearRecently Serviced.
- DimensionsW 0.71 in. x D 6.54 in.W 18 mm x D 166 mm
- Length6.54 in. (166 mm)
- Weight72.2 g
- Seller LocationParis, FR
- Seller Reference NumberLP 13319
- Reference NumberLU49932428993
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 2 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2016
Located in Paris, FR
More From This Seller
1960s Georges Lenfant Paris Two Color Braided G...
Late 20th Century Link Bracelets
Two colors braided concave bracelet. Beautiful work of the manufacture of G.Lenfant. French assay mark for gold and G.Lenfant stamp.
Piaget Ladies Yellow Gold Black Dial Mechanical...
Early 2000s Wrist Watches
Lady's watch in yellow gold semi stiff bracelet stylizing grains of caviar, black lacquered dial, yellow gold needles. Mechanical movement, in function. Signed dial and case numbered.
Antique Napoleon III Gem-set gold Cuff Bracelet
Antique 1850s Napoleon III Cuff Bracelets
Magnificent cuff bracelet in 18k yellow gold adorned with a delicate frieze of foliage in chiseled gold set with rose cut diamonds, emeralds, rubies, sapphires and pearls. French ass...
1970s M. Gerard Paris Diamond Gold Bracelet
Vintage 1970s Link Bracelets
In textured 18k yellow gold bracelet, one link on two set with brillant-cut diamonds (around 3.20 ct). Signed M.GERARD and numbered.