- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Bvlgari 18 Karat Yellow Gold Cuff Bangle Bracelet
- DesignBulgari Bulgari BraceletBulgari Bulgari Collection
- Place of OriginItaly
- Date of Manufacture1980s
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationMiami, FL
- Reference NumberSeller: 288541stDibs: LU100210323022
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingFree Express Shippingto Continental US, arrives in 7-15 days. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Ships From: Miami, FL
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.
About Bvlgari (Designer)
Greek silversmith Sotirios Voulgaris arrived in Rome in 1881 and set up his own shop there in 1884, calling it Bulgari, an Italianization of his last name (eventually spelled BVLGARI, using the classical Latin alphabet in a nod to ancient Roman culture). In 1905, he opened the company’s flagship boutique on Rome’s Via dei Condotti.
Although the house found success with its silverwork and Art Deco designs, popular through the 1920s, its signature style — bold, often using yellow gold embellished with big colorful gemstones — began to emerge when Sotirios’s sons inherited the business, in 1932. The brand truly hit its stride in the dolce vita era of the 1950s and ’60s, when the founder’s grandsons Paolo, Gianni and Nicola Bulgari decisively departed from demure traditional styles to develop the house’s exuberant multi-gem looks, attracting celebrity collectors like Elizabeth Taylor.
In the 1940s, Bulgari debuted perhaps its most famous design, the Serpenti bracelet watch. The piece’s snakelike coils were made possible by the tubogas jewelry technique, which links a flexible series of thin horizontal bands. Both the sleek, modern tubogas construction and the sinuous snake motif continue to be synonymous with the Bulgari brand.
You May Also Like
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery