Items Similar to Victorian Sardonyx Yellow Gold Bracelet View More
Victorian Sardonyx Yellow Gold Bracelet
An impressive antique 1850's Victorian sardonyx and 9 carat yellow gold bracelet; part of our diverse antique jewellery and estate jewelry collections. This fine and impressive antique agate bracelet has been crafted in 9ct yellow gold. The bracelet is composed of eight collet set cabochon cut sardonyx agate links. The onyx links alternate between four larger and four smaller cabochons. The links articulate via integrated ring lops to either end of each of the collet settings. The bracelet secures with a discreet integrated push fit clasp to the underside of one of the sardonyx agate links. This impressive antique Victorian has been independently tested using state of the art technology (Niton XL2 Analyzer) and verified as 9ct gold. The bracelet is supplied with an independent diamond grading report card. Images do not always reflect the true colour and brilliance of gemstones and diamonds. The video however provides a truer representation of the actual colour and showcases each stone. Dimensions Length of bracelet 18.3cm/7.2" Width of bracelet not setting 1.63cm/0.64" Height of Setting 4mm/0.16" Date: Circa 1850 Video: A video of this fine piece is available upon request. Item Ref. SKU: A9631
- Date of ManufactureCirca 1850
- Condition DetailsThis impressive antique Victorian bracelet is fine quality set with impressive sardonyx links. The bracelet is a very good gauge of gold and is in excellent condition.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 0.16 in. x W 0.64 in. x D 7.2 in.H 4.07 mm x W 16.26 mm x D 182.88 mm
- Length7.2 in. (182.88 mm)
- Seller LocationJesmond, GB
- Seller Reference NumberA9631
- Reference NumberLU12824436431
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in Jesmond, GB
More From This Seller
Antique 1910s Yellow Gold Gate Bracelet
Vintage 1910s Link Bracelets
An impressive antique 9 carat yellow gold gate style bracelet with 10 carat yellow gold clasp; part of our diverse antique jewellery and estate jewelry collections. This fine and im...
9 k Yellow Gold Bracelet - Vintage Circa 1990
1990s Link Bracelets
An exceptional, fine and impressive vintage 9 karat yellow gold gate link bracelet; part of our antique jewellery and estate jewelry collections This exceptional, fine and impress...
1880s Victorian 3.83 Carat Opal and 1.12 Carat ...
Antique 1880s Victorian Link Bracelets
A stunning Victorian 3.83 carat white opal and 1.12 carat diamond, 18 karat yellow gold and silver set bracelet; part of our diverse antique jewelry and estate jewelry collections. ...
1880s Austrian Sapphire and Diamond Yellow Gold...
Antique 19th Century Link Bracelets
A stunning antique Austrian 7.20 carat basaltic sapphire and 0.45 carat diamond, 14 karat yellow gold bracelet; part of our diverse antique jewelry collections This stunning, fine a...