Items Similar to 1940s Art Deco 4.48 Carat Diamond and Platinum Bracelet View More
1940s Art Deco 4.48 Carat Diamond and Platinum Bracelet
A stunning vintage 1940's Art Deco 4.48 carat diamond and platinum bracelet; part of our diverse antique jewellery and estate jewelry collections. This stunning, fine and impressive diamond bracelet has been crafted in platinum. The fully articulated bracelet is composed of five iconic Art Deco design, pierced decorated links. The millegrain decorated design is embellished with millegrain decoration and one hundred and ninety collet and pavé set diamonds in a combination of Dutch cuts, Old European round cuts and eight-cuts. The central link is ornamented with a feature collet set 0.20 ct Old European round cut diamond. The bracelet secures with an integrated push fit clasp via a fully articulated expandable platinum strap composed of elongated links. The clasp benefits from the additional security of a hinged safety catch, and is hallmarked with the mark for platinum (PLAT). This stunning vintage Art Deco bracelet is supplied with an independent diamond grading certificate for the feature diamond in addition to an independent diamond grading report card for the supporting stones. Images do not always reflect the true colour and brilliance of gemstones and diamonds. The video however provides a truer representation of the actual colour and showcases each stone. Diamond Quality Feature Diamond Colour G Clarity SI2 Cut Old European round Content 0.20 carat Dimensions 3.73mm x 3.68mm x 1.93mm Supporting Diamonds Colour (average grades) G/H/I Clarity (average grades) VS2-SI2-P2 Cut Old European round / Dutch / Eight-cut Content (total) 4.28 carats Total Diamond Content 4.48 carats Dimensions Length of Setting 1.81cm/0.71" Width of Setting 9.9cm/3.9" Height of Setting 4.8mm/0.19" Length of Bracelet (Shortest) 20cm/7.87" Length of Bracelet (Longest) 22.5cm/8.86" Weight 18.54 grams Date: Circa 1940 Video: A video of this fine piece is available upon request. Item Ref. SKU: A9557
- Of the Period
- Date of ManufactureCirca 1940
- Stone Cut
- Condition DetailsThis stunning vintage 1940's bracelet is exceptional quality set with very high colour graded old cut diamonds. The bracelet is an exceptional gauge of platinum and is in excellent condition with a clear hallmark to the push fit clasp.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 0.19 in. x W 3.9 in. x D 7.86 in.H 4.83 mm x W 99.06 mm x D 199.65 mm
- Length7.86 in. (199.65 mm)
- Weight4.48 ct
- Seller LocationJesmond, GB
- Seller Reference NumberA9557
- Reference NumberLU12824382491
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in Jesmond, GB
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
1940s Art Deco 1.20 Carat Diamonds Gold Bracelet
1940s 0.82 Carat Diamond and Natural Pearl, Pla...
1690s 1.22 Carat Diamond and Yellow Gold Curb B...
You May Also Like
7 Carat Art Deco Diamond Bracelet in Platinum
1940s Retro Platinum Flexible Diamond Bracelet
Art Deco Platinum Emerald and Diamond Bracelet
Art Deco Platinum, Diamond and Emerald Bracelet