Items Similar to 1980s Mauboussin Paris Multi-Color Enamel Gold Jester Pin Brooch View More
1980s Mauboussin Paris Multi-Color Enamel Gold Jester Pin Brooch
Fabulous decorative jester pin that will make a chic accent to your outfit. Created by Mauboussin in Paris in the 1980's. Beautiful color combination, perfect proportion, nice volume are the highlights of this conversational piece! The brooch is 1-3/8" wide and 1-1/2" high. Signed "Mauboussin Paris", stamped with a hallmark for 18k gold and a serial number.
- Place of OriginFrance
- Date of Manufacture1980s
- Condition DetailsThere is a small chip on enamel at the tip of the jester's black mask
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 1.5 in. x W 1.38 in.H 38.1 mm x W 35.06 mm
- Weight25.6 g
- Seller LocationBeverly Hills, CA
- Seller Reference NumberNOOO 8-15
- Reference NumberLU69763732
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in Beverly Hills, CA
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
TRABERT & HOEFFER-MAUBOUSSIN Emerald Diamond Go...
Trabert & Hoeffer Mauboussin
You May Also Like
1980s Large Mauboussin Ruby Sapphire Emerald Ye...
Hidalgo Multi Color Enamel Gold Elephant Pin Br...
1980s Multi-Gem Gold Flower Basket Lapel Brooch...
Mauboussin Paris Coral Lapis Onyx Dog Brooch
Mauboussin Paris 1950's Diamond Ruby Sapphire a...
Mauboussin Paris 1930's Art Deco Sapphire Diamo...