A beautiful example of a crescent brooch typical of the Edwardian period. A double row of old-cut diamonds, graduating to the points of the crescent. Set in silver and 18-carat yellow gold. Setting Tests as 18ct gold and silver Diamond Weight: 3.25ct in total Clarity: SI - P1 Colour: I Weight 7.9g Dimensions 35mm x 35mm
- Of the Period
- Place of originUnited Kingdom
- Date of manufactureCirca 1900
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
W 1.38 in. x D 1.38 in.
W 3.5 cm x D 3.5 cm
- Length1.38 in. (3.5 cm)
- Seller locationNewcastle Upon Tyne, GB
- Seller reference numberM246
- Reference numberLU14522839333
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 19 hrs
Located in Newcastle Upon Tyne, GB
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like