Brooch in 18 carat yellow gold, owl hallmark. This antique brooch represents a branch of a strawberry plant with engraved jade leaves. The central vein is set with diamonds and the strawberries are of carved coral. Total weight of the jewel: 25.9 g. Total length: 7 cm, width: 5 cm. Authentic vintage brooch – French work - a unique piece, created in the 1960s. Our opinion : A magnificent piece of jewellery that is rare to find nowadays. Original and unique, this coral brooch will certainly attract attention pinned on a blouse, a pullover or even an evening gown. Since 1975, Baume specializes in antique and modern fine jewelry. Each jewel is delivered with a certificate of authenticity by our expert licensed jewelry - graduate gemologist. Add our shop to your favorites to discover our new pieces every week.
- Of the Period
- Place of originFrance
- Date of manufactureCirca 1960
- ConditionExcellent. This jewel has been verified, checked and re-polished by our workshop. We guarantee all our jewelry. This jewel will be delivered with a certificate of authenticity drawn up by our expert certified antique jewelry. .
- WearRecently Serviced.
- Seller locationPoitiers, FR
- Seller reference number00-073
- Reference numberLU40421600263
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 3 hrs
Located in Poitiers, FR
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like