FINEST JEWELLERY PIECE MADE DURING EARLY ART DECO PERIOD: IT IS SHAPED AS BOW / MESH, HAVING THE FUNCTION OF BROOCH. THE BROOCH IS ABUNDANTLY COVERED WITH DIAMONDS (5.30 ct.) / IT HAS SECURE CLOSURE. WHITE GOLD ( 14 ct 585) AUSTRIAN OFFICIAL HALLMARKS EXISTING. BEST QUALITY AND HIGH VALUE DUE TO MANY DIAMONDS (VINTAGE CUTS) COVERING THIS JEWELLERY PIECE. MEASURES: LENGTH: 5.0 cm 1.96 inches SHIPPING FEES: USD $ 45.- (= insured / insurance cover existing) CONDITION: EXCELLENT (there aren't any imperfections existing) THE SPOTS VISIBLE ON PICTURES DERIVE FROM THE SHINING OF DIAMONDS; these aren't any chips, cracks etc __________________________________________________________________
- Of the Period
- Place of originAustria
- Date of manufactureMADE CIRCA 1920
- ConditionExcellent. (there aren't any imperfections existing) THE SPOTS VISIBLE ON PICTURES DERIVE FROM THE SHINING OF DIAMONDS; these aren't any chips, cracks etc.
D 1.96 in.
D 4.98 cm
- Length1.96 in. (4.98 cm)
- Weight5.30 ct
- Seller locationVienna, AT
- Reference numberLU6481128092
Shipping, Returns & Payment
Global Shipping AvailableView all shipping quotes
- Return Policy
Returns can be initiated within 14 days of delivery by contacting 1stdibs.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2014
Typical response time: 22 hrs
Located in Vienna, AT
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like