Antique diamond brooch, designed as a multi-tiered baguette-cut diamond scroll partially surrounding a pavé-set diamond dome, suspending five graduating baguette-cut diamond pendants ending in a circular-cut diamond to marquise-shaped diamond chain, the brooch set with 102 baguette-cut diamonds weighing approximately 18 total carats, 53 circular-cut diamonds weighing approximately 6.10 total carats and five marquise-shaped diamonds weighing approximately 2.50 total carats, mounted in platinum. 3.9" length and 1.4" width at widest point.
- Place of originUnited States
- Date of manufacture20th Century
W 1.4 in. x D 3.9 in.
W 3.56 cm x D 9.91 cm
- Length3.9 in. (9.91 cm)
- Weight26.60 ct
- Seller locationGreenwich, CT
- Seller reference numberEJPIN12724
- Reference numberLU28245214
Shipping, Returns & Payment
Global Shipping AvailableView all shipping quotes
- Return Policy
Returns can be initiated within 30 days of delivery by contacting 1stdibs.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 23 hrs
Located in Greenwich, CT
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like