An Edwardian amethyst and diamond brooch, with a large emerald-cut amethyst, in a yellow gold claw setting, with an eight-cut diamond set millegrain edged surround, with larger old-cut diamonds in rub over settings, in platinum. The back can be removed so it can be worn as a pendant. Estimated total diamond weight 1.50ct.
- Of the Period
- Place of originUnited Kingdom
- Date of manufactureCirca 1910
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
D 1.46 in.
D 3.7 cm
- Length1.46 in. (3.7 cm)
- Weight19.4 g
- Seller locationLondon, GB
- Seller reference numberBS-534
- Reference numberLU38921670113
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 16 hrs
Located in London, GB
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like