Items Similar to Enamel Diamond Gold Flower Brooch View More
Enamel Diamond Gold Flower Brooch
A flower brooch, with cream and red enamelled petals, with an old-cut diamond in the centre and rose-cut diamond set stamens. The gold stem forms a knotted loop around the flower, with a rose-cut diamond set at the base of the stem.
- Of the Period
- Place of OriginUnknown
- Date of Manufacture1890
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsW 0.11 in. x D 0.14 in.W 2.6 mm x D 3.5 mm
- Length0.14 in. (3.5 mm)
- Weight8 g
- Seller LocationLondon, GB
- Seller Reference NumberBA-529
- Reference NumberLU38921705213
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in London, GB
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
You May Also Like
Boucheron Enamel Sapphire Diamond Gold Flower P...
Cartier 1960s Emerald Diamond Enamel Gold Flowe...
1950s Blue Yellow Enamel Diamonds Gold Flower R...
Diamond and Enamels Flower Brooch, circa 1950