Items Similar to Hermès 1960s Stirrup Yellow Gold Brooch View More
Hermès 1960s Stirrup Yellow Gold Brooch
A magnificent Hermes iconic and emblematic stirrup and spur motif with articulated rowel, crafted in 18k yellow gold. The brooch measures 2" in length by 1.5" wide and is in excellent condition.
- CreatorHermes Paris
- Date of Manufacture1960s
- Metal18k GoldYellow Gold
- Seller LocationFeasterville, PA
- Reference NumberLU5908766971
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingFree ShippingStandardto anywhere in the world, arrives in 7-9 days.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Shipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.9 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2014
Typical response time: <1 hour
Located in Feasterville, PA
More From This Seller
Cartier 1960s Butterfly Sapphire 18 Karat Yello...
You May Also Like
Vintage 1960s Ruby and Yellow Gold 'Horse' Brooch
Vintage 1960s 18 Karat Yellow Gold 'Poodle' Brooch
1960s Ruby and Diamond Yellow Gold Poodle Brooch
18 Karat Yellow Gold Stirrup and Crop Pin / Brooch
Yellow Gold Hermès "Knot" Brooch
Vintage 1970s Contemporary