A luscious baroque pearl,seed bead intricate florettes and a huge central mabe pearl make this finned gilt baqoque beauty by Miriam Haskell so uber luxuriant. Early horse shoe signature. Lots of gilt metal detail in excellent vintage condition. Approximately 2.5" by 2.5" so this pin would be sized at medium/large, not oversized but very high impact because of the detail. Original pinback is there and functions perfectly.
- Place of originUnited States
- Date of manufacturecirca 1950s
- ConditionExcellent. Some wonderful restoration of this piece has made it spectacular and in excellent condition..
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Restored.
- Seller locationPalm Springs, CA
- Seller reference numberCP351
- Reference numberLU42133266043
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2016
Typical response time: 9 hrs
Located in Palm Springs, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
You May Also Like