Stylized Lily of the Valley floral pin, set with baguette-cut and single-cut round diamonds, to a fringe of seven round pearls at bottom, mounted in platinum with 14k white gold single pin stem backing, circa 1950's, attributed to Marianne Ostier but unsigned. 1.6" length and 1.55" width at widest point.
- CreatorAttributed to Marianne Ostier
- Place of originFrance
- Date of manufactureCirca 1950s
W 1.55 in. x D 1.6 in.
W 3.94 cm x D 4.07 cm
- Length1.6 in. (4.07 cm)
- Seller locationGreenwich, CT
- Seller reference numberEJPIN12328
- Reference numberLU28261618
Shipping, Returns & Payment
Global Shipping AvailableView all shipping quotes
- Return Policy
Returns can be initiated within 30 days of delivery by contacting 1stdibs.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 23 hrs
Located in Greenwich, CT
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like