Essex crystal carved and painted showing a bird upon a cherry tree branch. Set on a mother of pearl background in 18kt gold. Dimensions: 32mm x 32mm.
- Of the Period
- Place of originUnited Kingdom
- Date of manufactureCirca 1860
- ConditionExcellent. Pristine, no decay or damage to Essex Crystal, very, very minor surface scratches to crystal unable to see with the naked eye..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
W 1.26 in. x D 1.26 in. x L 1.26 in.
W 3.2 cm x D 3.2 cm x L 3.2 cm
- Length1.26 in. (3.2 cm)
- Seller locationLondon, GB
- Seller reference number2063
- Reference numberLU922340382
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2014
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in London, GB
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like