Each of these unique earrings is composed of a lyre-shaped semi-translucent plaque of black onyx, accented by 14 karat yellow gold and black enamel, suspended from the center an independently moving rod of gold with a bead of onyx. One of a kind!
- Of the Period
- Place of originUnknown
- Date of manufacturecirca 1880
- ConditionExcellent. excellent.
D 2.5 in. x L 2.5 in.
D 6.35 cm x L 6.35 cm
- Length2.5 in. (6.35 cm)
- Seller locationWoodland Hills, CA
- Seller reference numberinvoice #5704
- Reference numberJ110307167124
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2010
Typical response time: 7 hrs
Located in Woodland Hills, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like