Items Similar to 1990s Paul Binder Diamonds Gold Square Earrings View More
1990s Paul Binder Diamonds Gold Square Earrings
A pair of geometric, 18 karat gold clip-on earrings with approximately 3.9 carats of brilliant cut diamonds made by the admired Swiss master goldsmith, Paul Binder. These earrings measure 0.75" x 0.75" and have a maker's mark, stamped 750. These earrings come with their original pouch.
- CreatorPaul Binder
- Place of OriginSwitzerland
- Date of Manufacture1990
- DimensionsW .75 in. x D .75 in.W 19.05 mm x D 19.05 mm
- Length.75 in. (19.05 mm)
- Weight15 g
- Seller LocationNew York, NY
- Seller Reference NumberMC5055
- Reference NumberLU10521818133
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2014
Located in New York, NY
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Paul Binder, Jasper, Ebony Rose Gold and Silver...
Vintage 1980s Pendant Necklaces
A jasper, ebony, 18k rose gold, and silver apple design pendant necklace, by Paul Binder. The chain necklace is comprised of three rows of rose gold, and six rows of silver chain, an...
1987 Angela Cummings Gold Clip Earrings
Vintage 1980s Clip-on Earrings
A pair of 18 karat gold clip on earrings by Angela Cummings. These earrings measure 1.15" h x 0.75" w and stamped "c" for copyright, 1987, Cummings 18k.
1975 Kutchinsky, Coral, Diamond, Onyx and Gold ...
Vintage 1970s Art Deco Clip-on Earrings
A pair of coral, diamond, onyx, and 18 karat gold ear clips, by Kutchinsky, London, 1975. The ear clips, which reveal the art deco interests of the '70s, measure 1.75 inches long by...
Ruby, Pearl, Diamond and Gold Drop Earrings
20th Century Drop Earrings
A pair of ruby, pearl, diamond and 18 karat gold drop ball earrings. These decorative and chic earrings measures 2.2" x 1.25".