For pierced ears. Pairs of earrings in 18 carat yellow gold. Each earring is claw set with a brilliant cut diamond that holds suspended another claw set brilliant cut diamond. The earrings open at the back. Total diamond weight: about 0.60 carat. Height: 1.9 cm, width at widest: 0.9 cm Total weight : about 3.9 g. Authentic vintage earrings – French work - created in the 1950s-1960s. Our opinion : The sun shaped settings give an intense radiant effect to these earrings that is simply brilliant. Since 1975, Baume specializes in antique and modern fine jewelry. Each jewel is delivered with a certificate of authenticity by our expert licensed jewelry - graduate gemologist. Add our shop to your favorites to discover our new pieces every week.
- Of the Period
- Place of originFrance
- Date of manufactureCirca 1955
- ConditionExcellent. This jewel has been verified, checked and re-polished by our workshop. We guarantee all our jewelry. This jewel will be delivered with a certificate of authenticity drawn up by our expert certified antique jewelry. .
- WearRecently Serviced.
- Seller locationPoitiers, FR
- Seller reference number13-072
- Reference numberLU40421668133
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 3 hrs
Located in Poitiers, FR
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like